Friday 27 August 2010

When The Dog Bites, When The Bee Stings: Part Three

Cigarettes:

If you used to smoke but quit then shut up. You're like an ex gang member who became a youth worker.
I'm going to see this through to the end, by the time I get lung cancer it'll be a simple operation to fix me, it's you people dying of nothing that are fucked.
And remember, while you're sat inside the nice cosy pub feeling smug I'm outside huddled under the shelter with the hotty you clocked at the bar, making her think I'm a decent guy and telling her I write poetry, and we already have something in common.

I stole a joke from Bill Hicks because he is funny and I like his jokes they are good. We went to the pub and I had a pint it tasted like cold fizzy bin water and cost all my pocket money. The girl I met in the shelter she was nice she had a tattoo on her back. This Christmas I would like a sword and for daddy to stop making mummy cry and a Thomas the Tank Engine I have been good all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment