Friday 27 August 2010

What the fuck is post-modernism?

Bill: Ok, ok, I've got one...
Ben: Go on then.
Bill: Well I will if you'd fucking shut up mate.
Ben: Don't try and undermine my masculinity just because you're insecure about being a fictional entity.
Bill: I'm sorry, I wish I could be more emotionally articulate, I think my problems stem from the fact my fucking father was never around and I worried about the size of my fucking penis all through my teen years. I don't even have a discernible fucking character apart from saying 'fucking' and having a crap sense of humor.
Ben: I understand.
They stare into each others eyes before kissing passionately for 4 minutes and 28 seconds
Bill: So anyway yeah, Bob told me this fucking hilarious joke the other day...
Ben: Which Bob?
Bill: White Bob, now would you let me tell the fucking joke?
Ben: Tell it then.
Bill: Right, so, how does a vagina expand?
Ben: Is this the joke?
Bill: Yeah of course it's the fucking joke.
Ben: Oh Jesus.
Bill: Do you want to fucking hear it or not?
Ben: Well not really to be honest.
Bill: For fuck's sake it's like new year's all over again.
Ben: Fine, I don't know, how does a vagina expand?
Bill: Any which way but loose!
Ben: That's barely even a joke.
Bill: Well you fucking tell one then.
Ben: I can't, that joke has forever corrupted my sense of humor, I'm off to watch Horne and Corden.
Bill: At least I make the fucking effort.
Ben: You're just crude.
Bill: You're wearing the fucking cheerleader outfit tonight.
Ben: Fine, but wash the gag first.
Bill: I love you.
Ben: I wish we could live forever, just so our love will never have to end.
Bill: It never will.
They embrace as the burning building collapses around them. 
Vote yes on Prop 8, or no, whichever one means people have equal rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment